1. You could drink in that bar one time in six months and everyone will remember your name.
2. You’ve got options. There’s a bars and beers every other door so hop around as you please.
3. If you’re having a good conversation with someone they’re almost guaranteed to buy you a round.
4. If you’re a smoker there are a ton of smoking bars.
5. No one will judge you for drinking at 11am, because they’re having a beer too.
6. No bar is the same. Every place has it’s own personality and character, even with so many.
7. There is ALWAYS cheap pizza or Mexican food nearby.
8. There is no age or class warriors. 21 year olds are talking to 50 year olds and six figure earners are doing shots with crust punks.
Why stop at 8? Let’s keep going.
9. Every pour is a heavy pour.
10. The jukebox will jump from Motown to punk to new wave to Taylor Swift and everyone loves it.
11. There is a live band you would love within walking distance every night of the week. (And one of them has Joe Reno in it).