Terms of Service and Use
The terms ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘the website’ refer to the owner of the website, www.TheresDrinkingToBeDone.Com, www.TD2BD.com, www.drinkingtobedone.com and any of their affiliates.
By accessing this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
1. These Terms may be occasionally updated, so please refer back to them in the future. By using this Website you agree to be bound by the then current version of these Terms.
2. You guarantee to us that any, but not limited to, elements of text, graphics, photographs, designs, coding, trademarks, or other artwork that you provide for inclusion in the website were created by you, or that you have permission to use them.
3. Anything submitted to the website and it’s owner, including, but not limited to articles, documents, text, names, images, logos, photographs, drawings, sponsors, public relations, marketing, sales and ideas, becomes the website and website owner’s property for full use, revision, and recreation.
4. This Website is for informational purposes only and we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
5. The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by
law, we provide access and use of this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website. The material on this Website is provided ‘as is’ and you use it at your own risk.
6. The information contained on this Website constitutes general information and commentary only. This information does not take into account your specific circumstances and in no way constitutes legal, business or other advice to you.
7. You understand that all opinions expressed by users of this Website are expressed strictly in their individual capacities, and not as a representative of Website, its owner or any of sponsors or partners.
Exclusion of Liability
8. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website. By agreeing to our terms, you agree to waive any and all rights, whether known or unknown to assert claims arising out of the use of anything submitted.
9. You also agree that you are healthy and have no alcohol, gambling, or substance abuse problems. In no way, shape, or form is it required by the owner of the website for you to participate in alcohol consumption, gambling, or use of any illicit substances. Any actions are chosen voluntarily by your own discretion. You wave all rights to hold the owner liable for injury, sustained, or health conditions that may arise at any time.
Termination of Use
10. You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of this Website with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms.
11. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the United States of America. By using this Website you agree that any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Website are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States of America.